December 27, 2017
Engagement season is finally here, which means love, celebration and some new bling. Looking for a thoughtful gift for your newly-engaged loved ones? We’ve got you covered. Scroll through our favorite gift ideas for the happy couple.
1. Sip, Sip Hooray! What better way to celebrate than with a sparkly bottle of sparkling wine – especially when your purchase supports a nonprofit organization. We love the glitter details on these One Hope Wine bottles.
One Hope Wine, California Brut Sparkling Wine Gold Shimmer Edition
One Hope Wine
2. Let’s toast to the happy couple! Celebrate with a cocktail in a set of “yours” and “mine” etched glasses. The best part? These High Ball glasses are dishwasher safe.
Kate Spade New York, Two of a Kind Yours and Mine High Ball Set
3. To have and to hold – A ring dish that can be customized with initials, engagement date, a monogram, and much more! It’s perfect for that new “bling”.
HappilyLittleHomeShop, Personalized Engagement Dish with Initials
4. Is the couple writing their own vows? Their wedding day sentiments will be kept safe with these letter-pressed vow journals. A thoughtful gift for not only the wedding day, but also their bright future together.
QuinnLuu, Letterpress Vow Journals (Set of 2)
5. We love a couple who cooks together! This is a useful gift that allows the couple to spend quality time together in the kitchen. This cookbook features over 150 recipes for all different occasions.
Williams Sonoma, Two in the Kitchen Cookbook